Smee & Associates Consulting Ltd. (SAC) is an international geochemical consulting company with 50 years of experience in academia, government, and industry in over 30 countries. The company is associated with individuals and organizations that offer complementary technical expertise in related disciplines.
Smee and Associates can make your exploration company more competitive by providing:
- Practical exploration experience in most climatic and geological terrain.
- Full geochemical survey planning, implementation and interpretation.
- Training by seminar and in-field experience in the use of specialized geochemical methods for difficult terrain or overburden cover.
- Due diligence audit services of resource data, quality control and analytical information for property evaluation.
- Corporate-wide “Best Practices” design and implementation.
- Design, monitoring and sign-off of full quality control programs for resource delineation projects that meet or exceed the requirements of Canadian Regulatory Agencies NI 43-101.
- World-wide laboratory audit services.
- Assistance in mine laboratory operations and quality control procedures.
- Seminars designed for exploration geologists on laboratory methods and quality control procedures and interpretation.
- Expert witness opinions regarding geochemical or analytical questions.
- A full field exploration service through an associated company.
Barry Smee, the president of SAC, has organized seminars, workshops, and international symposia specifically intended to develop and quantify quality control methods in mineral exploration. Several of these meetings have resulted in published notes or papers that are guides to regulatory organizations. Commercial analytical laboratories have been audited throughout North and South America, Central Asia and Africa.
SAC can offer mineral exploration and laboratory organizations a unique perspective on the viability of specialized geochemical exploration methodologies, the quality of sampling and analysis, and the interpretation of complex geochemical or assay data.
We are :
Dr. Barry W. Smee and Glenn Marshall.
Read our Profiles or Contact this geochemical consulting company!